Futureversity believes that the experts in what young people want are young people themselves. Our Futureversity Advisory Board (FAB), drive Futureversity forward, inspire us with new ideas and hold us to account on behalf of all the young people we work with.
The FAB’s role is to
- Attend monthly FAB meetings for a six month period (December - May)
- Advise Futureversity staff and trustees and ensure the charity is kept accountable to the voice of young people
- Positively promote Futureversity to young people in schools, colleges, youth organisations and wherever else is possible
- Sit on interview panels for new Futureversity staff
What do FAB Members get in return for their time?
The chance to represent the views of young people to the community and make an impact on their lives
- The opportunity to learn new transferable life skills which will be useful in years to come
- A new way to boost your confidence and make new friends.
When can I apply for FAB?
Applications for 2012-13 are now closed. The next intake will take place towards the end of 2013.
Who to contact?
For more information on FAB, please contact Mahboobur Rahman, FAB Coordinator:
d: +44 (0)20 7392 7824 - e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current News on FAB...
You can find out more about what FAB are up to by downloading the monthly news letters from below.
Futureversity Advisory Board Newsletter - Issue 1 - January 2013.pdf (PDF document, 953 KB)
You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the PDF documents above. You can download it for free by using the button below.